Oeuf Cocotte with Bacon
- 6 slices smoked bacon (one per ramekin, more for enjoying)
- 4 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Cook bacon in large skillet over medium heat until crisp; transfer to paper towels.
- Brush four 1-cup ramekins with bacon fat and wrap bacon inside ramekin.
- Gently crack 1 egg into well in each ramekin, keeping yolk intact.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake eggs until whites are just set but yolks are still runny, 14 to 16 minutes.
Duck Fat Hashbrowns
- 3 tbsp duck fat
- 6 pre-boiled potatoes, chopped into squares
- salt, pepper, herbes de provence
- Melt duck fat over medium heat in a cast iron pan.
- Saute potatoes until brown on each side.
- Add to your oven and cook until crispy.