Remember when I tossed out my toxic makeup and spent months looking for natural replacements?
Well, other than a few fallbacks, like grovelling back to my Dior mascara, I’m still going strong. I’ve made a few changes in my daily routine and thought I’d share some new favourites with you.
If you’re interested in Jane Iredale’s products you can shop online here.
The company has been generous enough to send me some products, but I’ve also searched out many on my own and bought them myself.
I highly recommend searching out what works best for you, but Jane is my girl. If you have any questions I’d love to help.
If you’re in the Toronto area, come with me to the Eco Beauty Market November 21st!
And if you missed the original series, catch up here:
- Saving Face: Doing My Research
- Saving Face: Cleaning Out My Cosmetic Bag (Part 2)
- Saving Face: Hair and Body Talk (Part 3)
- Saving Face: At the Spa (Part 4)
- Saving Face: The Final Product (Part 5)